Joining the “Society of Midwives of South Africa” allows a member to be part of a dynamic society of professionals taking the lead in prenatal care in South Africa and some of the benefits include:
- Discounted registration fees at the national congress
- Support and guidance via telephone or email
- Part of a local network through regional branches and contacts
- SOMSA website for online resources and upcoming events
- Unlimited access to World Continuing Education Alliance (WCEA) CPD online platform
Membership is payable annually and must be paid by no later than 31 March of each year.
To register please download the membership form, complete and return to Thandeka Msweli on Thandeka@confco.co.za.
Each member will be issued with an electronic membership certificate.
* Refer to the constitution for further details