Joining the “Society of Midwives of South Africa” allows a member to be part of a dynamic society of professionals taking the lead in prenatal care in South Africa and some of the benefits include:
- Reduced cost in registration fees of Annual Midwives Congress
- Invitations to events and congresses
- The privilege to be elected by the national committee for support to international events
- Support and guidance via telephone or email
- Becoming part of a local network through regional branches and contacts
- SOMSA website for online resources and upcoming events
Membership is payable annually and must be paid by no later than 31 March of each year.
To register please download the membership form, complete and return to Thandeka Msweli on Thandeka@confco.co.za.
Each member will be issued with an electronic membership certificate.
* Refer to the constitution for further details
Membership Application Form
Please make contact with us should you have any queries or questions